September 26, 2014

Different is good

Hello dear friends!
I'm here today with a new page for the Frosted Designs Friday challenge: our theme is 'Fall'!


For my layout I used a paper from the 7Dots Domestic Goddess collection and Nature Walk stickers. I also used some mists, gelatos, stamps, gesso and a page from an old book.
I found my photo on Pinterest and I really like it, not only because of those umbrellas which fit the Fall theme, but also for the heart shaped umbrella which makes the difference and gives interest to my project. I love making the difference in simple everyday things,  I love changes and Fall is when usually we make some new beginnings...




So, I hope you like my page, don't forget to check out our challenge at Frosted Designs and have fun creating something beautiful and autumnal :)

>>>

With this page I'm entering the 7Dots challenge with the theme 'A new beginning'.
This theme and also the DT work were really an amazing inspiration to create my page!






10 comments :

  1. καταπληκτική σύνθεση όπως πάντα Αθανασία μου!!!μου αρεσουν πολυ οι δημιουργίες σου και χαίρομαι που έχεις επανέλθει δυναμικά στο προσκήνιο του scrapbooking και ξεχωρίζεις για τις δημιουργίες σου!!χίλια μπράβο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whaouu, quelle magnifique page, j adore:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Μα πόσο ωραίο μπορεί να είναι ??? ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ !!! Κυκλάκια και τετράγωνα σε τέλεια συμμετρία .... !!! Φανταστικά και τα φθινοπωρινά χρώματα, άψογα ανακατεμένα αλλά και πολύ φωτεινό το αποτέλεσμα !! Σούπερ.....ΚΑΛΗ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΑ !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! IT is wonderful! Thank you for playing along with 7 Dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ποσο μα ποσο μου αρέσουν αυτά τα χρώματα!! Και με τη σωστή αναλογία!!!! Υπέροχη σελίδα! Ευχαριστούμε που έπαιξες μαζί μας στο 7 Dots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a creative project for Fall. I love all the textures that you gave the background & you're right about the photo! Wonderful work as always...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page!! thank you so much for joining us at 7Dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my!!!! It's absolutly stunning! Amazing !!! Thanks for playing along with 7Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic! Love hos you've placed the elements! So spot on! Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project! Wonderful!

    Thank You so much for joining us at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*