April 2, 2015

color your world #1

Happy April dear friends!
Today we have for you a new color challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang!
I created a mini canvas...


based on this beautiful moodboard.


For this simple canvas I used all the sprays and embossing powders of the set.

This is actually the #1 of the trilogy 'Color Your World' projects I'm going to share - right now I'm working on the second one :)

I had really a lot of fun creating it and I really like the result!
I think I will use it to decorate my daughter's room - it's so cute!


>>>

With this project I'm entering the 'Color Your World' challenge at Our Creative Corner.

>>>

So, I hope I'll see your beautiful projects for our color challenge
and maybe you will be one of our 5 winners for a 50$gift to the Lindy's Stamp Gang online store!



5 comments :

  1. Your canvas is wonderful and adorable - thanks for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τι γλυκό !!! Λατρεύω τη λουλουδόφουστα που έφτιαξες, απίθανος καμβάς !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed by this creation...wonderful, bright colours and little girl with awesome skirt...just fabulous Athanasia!
    Thank you for playing with us at Our Creative Corner!
    Hugs from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This canvas is so wonderful. Love the techniques you used. Thank you for entering it in our challenge at Our Creative Corner. Happy Spring! xxx Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*