July 1, 2015

remember

Happy July everyone!
Today I'm sharing a small canvas I created for my art wall.
It's an elephant drawing with 7 Dots Studio stickers 


Here is the July's graphic for your inspiration.
I love this month's color pallet!

 Ι decided to make an elephant because I wanted something for my art wall to remind me to remember, not to forget :)
 I always have been an absent-minded person: I forget all the time what I want to do in the next minute, or what I did a minute before, names, numbers...  pretty annoying, but also funny. So, if you have any secrets, I'm the right person to tell, lol
They say that elephants never forget, so I think that having one in my room will help my memory :)
I really enjoyed drawing and coloring it with the sprays...
And of course it's already hanging on the wall :)




So, will you play with Lindy's Stamp Gang products this month?
I can't wait to see your projects!


6 comments :

  1. Beautiful - and I love the elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ! I love your sketching.. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ειναι απλα εκπληκτικό τοσο σαν σύλληψη οσο ξαι σαν δημιουργια! Εξαιρετικό!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loved this - so had to leave a comment - beautiful art oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely fantastic!!!!
    So unique. I would LOVE that on my wall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have absolutely fallen in love with your elephant. I know she will always help you remember the important things in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*